Sunday, October 12, 2008

WHAT IF...



What if I have superpower?
...will I use it for good or in its oppositte?
What if I am out of my mind?
...will the world turn its back to me?
What if I'll die today?
...will someone cry over my grave?
What if I am a flower?
...do you think the bees and butteryfly will like my nectar?
What if I am a computer?
...will I able to remove the virus spreading in my programs?
What if I am handicapped?
...will I stay forever in the rotting bed?
What if I am an Engineering student?
...will I able to pass the qualifying exam?
What if I am a eraser?
...will someone use me to erase the mistakes?
What if I am a sun?
...will I able to spread the warm rays all over the needed?
What if I am a lotion?
...will I able to satisfy my consumers?
What if I am an apple?
...do you think Snow White will still eat me?
What if I am a paper?
...will someone write their thoughts in me?
What if I am the night?
...do you think people will fear me?
What if the stars are blue?
....will the people still use it to top over the Christmas tree?
What if the water is color black?
...will the people still drink it?
What if I am death?
...will I able to do my task as in hunting the living?

>>>>The world is full of What if and no one in this world can answer that. Let us just be optimistic in facing our lives.
This is our key factor for success.>>>

No comments: